TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) – The UK and the British Virgin Islands have joined the KDHE’s journey quarantine record.
The Kansas Division of Well being and Setting says it has added the international locations of the British Virgin Islands, Cyprus, Fiji, Jersey, the UK and Tunisia to its journey quarantine record. It stated it has eliminated the international locations of Brazil, Costa Rica, French Guiana, Maldives, Oman, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Suriname and Uruguay. It stated the adjustments are efficient July 15.
In response to the KDHE, people who ought to quarantine embrace people who have:
- Traveled on or after July 15 to British Virgin Islands, Cyprus, Fiji, Jersey, The UK or Tunisia.
- Traveled on or after July 1 to Namibia.
- Traveled on or after June 17 to Kuwait or Mongolia.
- Traveled on or after June 3 to
- Traveled on or after Could 6 to Seychelles.
- Traveled on or after April 22 to Argentina.
- Traveled between July 1 and July 15 to Brazil, Oman or Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Traveled between June 3 and July 15 to Suriname.
- Traveled between Could 20 and July 15 to Costa Rica or French Guiana.
- Traveled between Could 6 and July 15 to Maldives.
- Traveled between April 8 and July 15 to Uruguay.
- Attendance at any out-of-state mass gatherings of 500 or extra the place people don’t socially distance (6 toes) and put on a masks.
- Been on a cruise ship or a river cruise on or after March 15, 2020.
The KDHE stated these which were absolutely vaccinated aren’t required to quarantine.
For the KDHE’s journey quarantine tips, click on HERE.
Copyright 2021 WIBW. All rights reserved.