Quick programs have change into more and more well-liked at golf resorts. They’re nice as a result of they supply an off-the-cuff setting which are designed to enchantment to all golfers, whether or not you performed the championship course or really feel extra comfy on a putt-putt course.
Designed by Chris Lutzke and Kohler Co. Govt Chairman Herb Kohler, The Baths of Blackwolf Run is Vacation spot Kohler’s latest course, consisting of 10 holes. The Par-3 quick course gives holes starting from 60 to 160 yards and 4 strategic water options, or “Baths,” located all through.
The Baths additionally incorporates a two-acre placing course, plus a log cabin food-and-beverage station with out of doors seating and a firepit surrounding the opening Bathtub.
“We search for methods to improve the golf expertise and develop the sport for all golfers” Kohler says. “The Baths complement our 4 world-renowned championship golf programs whereas additionally honoring Kohler Co.’s 130-year historical past of bathing design. We’re delighted to formally open this thrilling and distinctive course.”
“The Baths can be a brand new twist for our resort visitors, regardless if they’re a critical participant eager to hone their sport or somebody craving for a rare nearer to a tremendous day on considered one of our 18-hole golf programs,” provides Dirk Willis, Vice President of Golf for Kohler Co. “Our continued mission is to search out new and revolutionary methods to develop the sport and make it extra inviting and accessible to all. The Baths of Blackwolf Run permits us to just do that.”
Tee instances may be made at The Baths beginning at the moment, and may be reserved by calling 800-344-2838 or visiting the resort’s golf booking page. And for extra complete golf packages, name 855-444-2838 or go to DestinationKohler.com for extra info.
Cowl Picture by way of Instagram
- TRAVEL: Destination Kohler Debuts The Baths of Blackwolf Run, Par-3 Short Course – June 10, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf Takes Another Step Towards Sustainability with CODECHAOS21 – June 9, 2021
- TRENDING: Some Additional (Last Minute) 2021 Father’s Day Gifts – June 9, 2021
- BREAKING: Arccos Offering Limited-Release “Black Edition” Link – June 3, 2021
- Golficity’s 2021 Father’s Day Gift Guide – Could 30, 2021
- STYLE: Improve Posture & Wellness with FORME Wearable Therapeutic Apparel – Could 28, 2021
- HYPOCRITES: PGA Tour Incentives Social Media, But Pulls Down Viral Post – Could 27, 2021
- TRAVEL: Firestone Country Club Offering Limited Summer Stay-and-Play Packages – Could 26, 2021
- STYLE: Galvin Green GameDay Collection Increasingly Popular in N. America – Could 26, 2021
- WATCH: Van Rooyen Hissy Fit Claims 1 Victim, with 2 Close Calls – Could 22, 2021