Tourism, medical health insurance, digital advertising and actual property are among the many subjects of debate on the Enterprise Outlook Discussion board scheduled 8:30 a.m. Tuesday on Zoom.
The Aspen Chamber Resort Affiliation is placing on the digital and inaugural occasion that’s open to ACRA members and the general public. You’ll be able to register forward of time at aspenchamber-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5VydkS4FSoCJYtwQL6Mn1w.
“After a 12 months of not figuring out what’s in retailer, ACRA is thrilled to host the inaugural Enterprise Outlook Discussion board,” stated Alycin Bektesh, ACRA communications supervisor. “This occasion reconnects our member community and affords beneficial insider data to assist enterprise house owners and their employees put together for Aspen’s thrilling upcoming summer season.”
Displays are scheduled to be comprised of Aspen Mayor Torre, Aspen Metropolis Supervisor Sara Ott and members of Pitkin County Public Well being. ACRA president Debbie Braun will function moderator.
As properly, Insights Collective members Barb Taylor, Dave Bellin, Tom Foley and Ralf Garrison will communicate in regards to the state of tourism that can embrace a dialog with Aspen Snowboarding Co. CEO Mike Kaplan. The Insights Collective was fashioned by a bunch of tourism veterans within the wake of the pandemic with a objective to assist destination-related companies create a forward-thinking plan whereas navigating the altering situations of the tourism business. Their work has been featured weekly in The Aspen Times since March, and printed one other sequence final fall.
Medical insurance, at all times a scorching matter domestically, will likely be tackled by Brian Blasé, CEO of Blasé Coverage Methods; Kevin Patterson, CEO of Join for Well being Colorado; and Chris McDowell, Government Director/Valley Well being Alliance.
Native actual property audio system will embrace Andrew Ernemann, proprietor/dealer affiliate, Aspen Snowmass Sotheby’s Worldwide Realty; Randy Gold, companion, Aspen Appraisal Group; and Karen Setterfield, president, Setterfield & Shiny.
Following the discussion board’s scheduled 10 a.m. ending, breakout periods will happen till midday. The periods are free to ACRA members and $15 for non-members.
Matters will embrace:
• Particular person Protection Well being Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA), 10-11 a.m. — Find out about ICHRA as a substitute for group medical health insurance plans. ICHRAs are a brand new, extra inexpensive option to supply versatile and inexpensive medical health insurance protection to staff.
Presenters will embrace Brad O’Neill, co-founder of The ICHRA Store; John Kelly, CEO of NexBen and an ICHRA early adopter; Chris McDowell, government director of Valley Well being Alliance; Joe Crosbie, advisor, Mountain West Insurance coverage; and Colin Laird, government director, Third Avenue Middle, and ICHRA consumer.
• Social Advertising Ideas & Methods throughout and after the COVID-19 Disaster, 11 a.m. to midday — Digital advertising methods and ideas to assist companies navigate the waters of COVID-19. Learn to use the varied on-line instruments out there and develop beneficial methods to assist your group hit the bottom operating each throughout and after the disaster.
Brian V. Matson, senior director of technique and training of TwoSix Digital, will lead the presentation, which is able to give attention to:
• Key themes and sentiments your online business/group wants to speak to shoppers throughout (and after) this time of reopening
• Greatest practices for day-to-day social media and fame administration on main evaluate websites
• What instruments that you must deploy (and use) earlier than operating your subsequent paid digital advertising effort
• Ideas and tips to ship high-impact digital promoting and natural posts
• What further training instruments can be found that can assist you proceed to innovate and enhance over time
Extra particulars at http://www.aspenchamber.org or 970-925-1940.