Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is simple to go into, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. In finding all of the main points beneath.
Our Cooking Membership is a amusing approach to have fun the Love & Lemons neighborhood of readers. The concept that is tremendous easy—each and every month, I select a recipe. You’re making it, and you permit a remark at the recipe’s weblog submit. On the finish of the month, I randomly make a selection one winner to obtain a prize.
I like the sense of neighborhood that comes from such a lot of other people cooking one recipe each and every month. We’re kicking off our February problem these days with our banana bread recipe, and I am hoping you’ll sign up for within the amusing. Right here’s the way it works:
Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership
- Every month, I select one seasonal recipe. Join our e mail listing so that you’ll know once I percentage each and every month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe all the way through the month.
- Depart a remark at the problem recipe’s weblog submit through the tip of the month. This time, the closing date is February 29!
- For an advantage access, ship an image of what you made to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com.
- For any other bonus access, submit your photograph on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
THIS IS A CHANGE from previous cooking membership demanding situations. A photograph access is now not required. This month, remark at the recipe’s weblog submit to protected your spot within the drawing!
The Prize: A $200 Complete Meals Present Card!
On the finish of the month, I’ll randomly make a selection a winner and percentage a few of your footage. This time, we’re making a gift of a $200 Complete Meals Present Card.
The following time you’re on the grocery retailer, grasp a host of bananas. They’ll wish to ripen for a couple of days sooner than you are making this recipe, however consider me—the wait can be price it!
This straightforward banana bread is tremendous wet, calmly candy, and stuffed with spiced banana taste. It’s the easiest deal with for a cold February day, particularly with a scorching cup of espresso or tea along it. I love so as to add walnuts to my loaf for crunch, however it’s worthwhile to change in pecans, raisins, or chocolate chips. Be happy to make it your personal!
All 3 are scrumptious!
Remaining Month’s Recipe
Remaining month’s recipe was once my lentil soup. Full of hearty lentils and contemporary veggies, it’s precisely what I need to consume on a chilly day. Such a lot of of you commented that you are feeling the similar. Cheers to staying heat this iciness!
Listed below are a few of your footage:
…and congrats to our winner Emily!
Input the February Cooking Membership Problem through…
- Making my banana bread recipe someday in February.
- Leaving a remark at the banana bread weblog submit through February 29.
- Sending an image of the bread to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com for an advantage access.
- And for any other bonus access, posting your photograph on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.