The Nigerian Lion assists in keeping construction momentum heading into 2024.
Coming off a first-place end on the 2023 Romania Muscle Fest Professional, the Nigerian Lion seemed improbable in but every other dominant efficiency from around the pond. After taking pictures most sensible honors within the Males’s Open department in Romania on Nov. 12, 2023, Dauda stood atop the rostrum once more on the 2023 EVLS Prague Professional, securing an IFBB Professional League display victory and a $10,000 test for the second one instantly weekend.
2023 EVLS Prague Professional Department-by-Department Effects
The 2023 EVLS Prague Professional featured athletes from six divisions competing for a coveted championship, first-place prize cash, and automated qualification for the 2024 Olympia. Listed below are the overall effects in accordance with the reputable scorecards made to be had via the IFBB Professional League.
Between hanging 0.33 on the 2023 Olympia and beating out protecting Romania Muscle Fest Professional champion Behrooz Tabanai Abarghani for the 2023 name, Samson Dauda had all of the momentum heading into the EVLS Prague Professional. On the other hand, he confronted some stiff pageant within the type of Michal “Krizo” Krizanek, who took house most sensible honors on the 2022 display.
In the end, despite the fact that, Dauda’s muscular body and tighter glance helped him fend off an excellent box that still incorporated Rubiel Mosquera and Nathan De Asha, who completed 0.33 and fourth, respectively, at the back of the Columbian local.
- Samson Dauda (United Kingdom)
- Michal Krizanek (Slovakia)
- Rubiel Mosquera (Columbia)
- Nathan De Asha (United Kingdom)
- Jan Turek (Czech Republic)
- Liang Yan (China)
- Roman Fritz (Germany)
- Rob Cannon (United Kingdom)
- Hameed Juma (Bahrain)
- Pavel Beran (Czech Republic)
Identical to Dauda, Ahmad Ali Ashkanani adopted up a cast appearing on the Olympia with a win in Romania. And similar to the Nigerian Lion, the Kuwait local completed first in his department for the second one consecutive weekend.
As soon as once more, Ashkanani earned the nod over Italy’s Giuseppe Zagarella, who additionally settled for 2nd on the 2023 Romania Muscle Fest Professional.
- Ahmad Ali Ashkanani (Kuwait)
- Giuseppe Zagarella (Italy)
- Lucas Goncalez (Brazil)
- Dawid Cnota (Poland)
- Giorgi Adikashvili (Georgia)
- Daniel Vasilica (Romania)
- Damian Kryszpin (Poland)
- Vincent Alliot (France)
The conflict for the Vintage Body department name in Prague got here down to 2 competition who carried out smartly on the 2023 Olympia. Urs Kalecinski, who completed 0.33 on the Olympia prior to profitable the 2023 Texas State Professional on Nov. 11, 2023, went toe-to-toe with Michael Daboul, who positioned 6th on the Olympia.
In spite of a robust appearing from Daboul, “The Miracle Endure” emerged victorious, additional cementing his standing as probably the most easiest Vintage Body competition on the earth.
- Urs Kalecinski (Germany)
- Michael Daboul (United Kingdom)
- Alexander Westermeier (Germany)
- Sebastien Theurel (France)
- Karol Rogaczewski (Poland)
- Jordi Romero Marsal (Spain)
- Ruben Lopez Reyes (Spain)
- German Pastor (Spain)
- George Acheampong (Denmark)
- Matthias Hollweck (Germany)
- Manuel Moisel (Germany)
- Karar Aljalabi (Belgium)
- Tunde Chris Taylor (Germany)
- Sebastian Guncik (Czech Republic)
- Ali Khan (Afghanistan)
- Alberto Milani (Italy)
- Fernando Gornals Margol (Spain)
In every other instance of why momentum issues, Miroslav Juricek joined Samson Dauda and Ahmad Ali Ashkanani in profitable the Romania Muscle Fest Professional and the EVLS Prague Professional. Each he and fellow Czech Republic local Ondrej Kmostake represented their nation smartly via claiming the highest two spots within the Males’s Body Department.
- Miroslav Juricek (Czech Republic)
- Ondrej Kmostak (Czech Republic)
- Furkan Er (Turkey)
- Adeyemi Awoyani (United Kingdom)
- Andrea Amato (Italy)
- Dawid Wachelka (Poland)
- Dylan Crane (France)
- Jeffrey Darko (United Kingdom)
- Viachaslau Tarasevich (Belarus)
- Mohammad Almutawah (Kuwait)
- Alessandro Cavagnola (Italy)
- Panek Alexandru (Romania)
- Ramzi Boubaker (Germany)
- Oskar Tchorzewski (Poland)
- Aryan Ali (Germany)
It was once every other rinse-and-repeat scenario with the Determine department, as Romania Muscle Fest Professional winner Tereza Linhartova locked up her 2nd name in as many weeks. Whilst Spain’s Have a good time Godwin claimed 0.33 in her 2nd instantly display, Romania’s Stefana Sandu went from completing in 2nd to falling to fourth, as USA’s Maria Luisa Diaz earned the No. 2 spot in Prague.
- Tereza Linhartova (Czech Republic)
- Maria Luisa Diaz (USA)
- Have a good time Godwin (Spain)
- Stefana Sandu (Romania)
- Behnaz Nasrollahi Azar (Germany)
- Zulfya Bitiyeva (Kazakhstan)
- Kamara Graham (United Kingdom)
- Karine Hajjar (Qatar)
- Tamires Silva (Brazil)
- Sonja Ivanov (Germany)
- Anna Kohckar (Ukraine)
- Natalia Sharapova (Russia)
- Gabriela Linhartova (Czech Republic)
- Vanessa Happle (Germany)
- Gabriela Hejna (Czech Republic)
- Alina Yaman (UKR)
The struggle for the Bikini department name became out in a different way in Prague than it did in Romania. After incomes the name the weekend prior, Italy’s Alice Marchisio fell to 3rd, as Romania Muscle Fest Professional runner-up Valerya Fedorenko stormed forward to assert the win and a $10,000 prize.
Fellow Ukrainian Violeta Palamarchuk additionally loved a a success appearing, vaulting up from 8th on the Romania Muscle Fest Professional to 2nd on the EVLS Prague Professional.
- Valerya Fedorenko (Ukraine)
- Violeta Palamarchuk (Ukraine)
- Alice Marchisio (Italy)
- Dorottya Zoe Toth (Hungary)
- Renata Nowak (Poland)
- Sara Punzetti (Italy)
- Lisa Reith (Germany)
- Sara Lujza Rogacsi (Hungary)
- Olivia Pohankova Kovac (Slovakia)
- Petra Voldanova (United Kingdom)
- Andrina Scharli (Switzerland)
- Mara Carro
- Ka’Tai Luca (Hungary)
- Johanna Durr (Germany)
- Irene Iravedra Cunarro (Spain)
General, Samson Dauda merits main credit score for proceeding to compete after striking the whole thing at the line on the 2023 Mr. Olympia. Whilst he may have simply rested on his laurels and been glad with a third-place end on the largest bodybuilding display of the yr, he’s accomplished the complete opposite.
So, even if the Nigerian Lion didn’t depart Orlando, FL, with a $400,000 prize and essentially the most coveted name within the recreation, he’s indisputably made essentially the most of his shuttle to Europe via taking house titles in back-to-back contests.
Featured Symbol: Samson Dauda / Instagram