The Atmospheric Science Analysis and Programs (ASRA) staff is hiring post-docs for various positions.
Nov. 10, 2023 5:15 pm
Utility closing date
Dec. 10, 2023 5:00 pm
Lawrence Livermore Nationwide Laboratory
The Atmospheric Science Analysis and Programs (ASRA) staff is hiring post-docs for various positions. Please click on at the hyperlinks under for more info and to use. For additional details about every place, see the hooked up flyer.
- Surroundings & Land-Floor Modeling in City Spaces (No citizenship restrictions)
- Atmospheric Faraway Sensing (US Citizenship required)
- Cloud Microphysics Modeling & Observations (US Citizenship required)
- Multi-Utility Atmospheric Modeling (US Citizenship or everlasting residency required)
- Particle Microphysics for Atmospheric Simulations (US Citizenship or everlasting residency required)
- Troposphere-Stratosphere Modeling & Information Research (No citizenship restrictions)
The ASRA staff applies tactics equivalent to prognostic and diagnostic simulations, gadget finding out and synthetic intelligence, computational fluid dynamics, massive eddy simulations, box experimentation, and observational information research to numerous atmospheric science demanding situations. Key spaces of our analysis come with dispersion modeling, wind power, and troposphere-stratosphere interactions and dynamics.
For more info, please touch the ASRA staff chief, Jessica Cruz (email@example.com). Please put up all software fabrics, together with CVs and canopy letters, immediately thru LLNL’s hiring pages handiest.