The IHG Homeowners Affiliation introduced that Navroz Saju has assumed the Chair place of its International Board of Administrators for 2023. Saju is the Founder and Predominant of Lodge Construction & Control Team (HDG) Inns, primarily based in Ocala, Fl. With just about 30 years of hospitality enjoy, Saju has been very lively with the Affiliation for greater than a decade, starting in 2010 when he began serving on more than a few committees and job forces, together with Income Control, Accountable Industry, Era and the Vacation Inn Specific® logo.
Saju graduated from the College of Florida with a point in accounting in 1992 and earned his JD from Georgetown College in 1996. In 1993, Saju left legislation in the back of to start main the circle of relatives trade, beginning his occupation within the hospitality trade.
The genesis of HDG started in July of 1981. It’s now a second-generation endeavor that develops and manages all main branded motels.
“I’m venerated to suppose the position of 2023 Chair of the Affiliation,” says Saju. “My time spent with the Affiliation has helped me get a robust working out of what IHG homeowners battle with, and this has augmented my very own stories as a hotelier. In conjunction with the International Board of Administrators and the Affiliation’s control crew, I’m certain we can make large strides in strengthening the returns on participants’ IHG resort investments in 2023.”
A member of The Florida Bar, Saju participates in numerous native organizations. He served as Chair of the Marion County Customer and Conference Bureau from 2011-2018. He’s additionally a member of the Marion County Chamber and Financial Partnership (CEP).
John Muehlbauer, CEO of the IHG Homeowners Affiliation, says, “Saju’s sturdy experience as each a trade chief and hotelier make him the easiest have compatibility to suggest for IHG homeowners and operators all over the world. Along with his management, I do know we can assist our participants pressure near-term price, which is able to gas long-term good fortune.”
Saju is living in Ocala along with his spouse, Shaida, and two sons, Azim and Noah. Saju enjoys understanding, spending time along with his circle of relatives and attending his son’s football and soccer video games. He is a large fan of the Florida Gators and the New York Mets.
The IHG Homeowners Affiliation may be happy to announce its 2023 International Board of Administrators:
- Navroz Saju, Chair – Founder and Predominant, Lodge Construction & Control Team (HDG) Inns
- Nellie Dhanji, Chair-Elect & AMER Member at Massive – Vice President of Operations & Prison Suggest, Stanley Park Investments, Ltd.
- Mark Zipperer, Treasurer & AMER Member at Massive – President & CEO, Pleasure Hospitality, LLC
- Euan McGlashan, Secretary & AMER Member at Massive – Co-founder & CEO, Valor Hospitality
- Norman Leslie, Quick Previous Chair Guide – Founder & President, Nationwide Hospitality Services and products
- Kurt Furlong, Previous Chair Committee Consultant – Co-founder & CRO, Authentic Hospitality, LLC
- John Muehlbauer, IHG Homeowners Affiliation CEO
- Susan Bland, Europe Regional Consultant – Managing Director, RBH Hospitality Control
- Vijay Patel, AMER Regional Consultant – President, A-1 Hospitality Team
- Rodger Powell, MEAA Regional Consultant – Managing Director of Tourism Services and products AustralAsia
- Juan Carlos Alvarez, AMER at Massive – CEO, Vacation Inn Buenavista
- Shazma Charania, AMER Member at Massive – President, Zainul & Shazma (ZS) Holdings
- Sean Lowe, Europe Member at Massive – CEO, Atlas Inns Team
- Asad Malik, AMER Member at Massive – President & CEO, Amerilodge Team
- Manish Patel, AMER Member at Massive – CEO, MKP Control, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Santos, AMER Member at Massive – CEO, BPO Consulting
- David Wespiser, AMER Member at Massive – Founding Spouse, Lodge Construction Services and products, LLC
- Elie Maalouf, IHG Consultant – CEO, IHG, Americas