January 10, 2023
The 127th State of the Fleet Trade video produced through Automobile Fleet provides insights into the state of the fleet marketplace as introduced through AF Editor Mike Antich. This week, we consult with inventions from ultimate week’s CES.
🎙Nowadays’s subjects come with:
- Prior to now 15 years, the Shopper Electronics Display (CES) has developed into a very powerful platform for a rising choice of world automakers and Tier 1 providers having a look to exhibit mobility applied sciences.
- Stellantis published the Ram 1500 Revolution batter-electric thought pickup, which directionally is how without equal manufacturing model can be like when it debuts within the 2024 calendar-year.
- VinFast showcased its two all-electric SUVs and two all-electric crossover cars.
- Cenntro Electrical Staff displayed its Elegance 1-4 EV industrial cars and its upcoming Elegance 8 hydrogen gasoline mobile truck.
- Highlights of bulletins from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Volvo, and the Sony Honda Mobility three way partnership.
📰 Join the Automobile Fleet e-newsletter.
🤝 Apply and connect to Automobile Fleet on social media!
🎧 Wish to pay attention? Take a look at the State of the Fleet Trade podcast!
⌚ Timestamps ⌚
1:45 About CES, a exhibit for mobility applied sciences
2:13 Stellantis’ Ram 1500 Revolution batter-electric thought pickup
5:27 VinFast’s two all-electric SUVs and crossover cars.
7:17 Cenntro’s Elegance 1-4 EV industrial cars and upcoming Elegance 8 hydrogen gasoline mobile truck
8:39 Bulletins from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Volvo, and the Sony Honda Mobility three way partnership