Rusanenko can depart Denmark along with her head held top after notching this document.
As a powerlifter, Daria Rusanenko first made her hay in her local Ukraine, profitable a number of contests of the Sub-Juniors and Youngster selection within the mid-2010s. Years later, as a seasoned competitor and if her newest efficiency says the rest significant — the athlete may well be able for a vital leap forward to bona fide energy sports activities stardom.
On Nov. 19, 2022, all over the 2022 Global Powerlifting Federation (IPF) Provided International Championships in Viborg, Denmark, Rusanenko captured a 275.5-kilogram (607.4-pound) provided squat. Rusanenko entered the contest as an 84-kilogram Juniors competitor, making her most sensible squat a Juniors and Open all-time IPF International Document in the similar department. (Be aware: On the time of this writing, it’s unclear exactly the place Rusanenko completed in her class, as effects proceed to be tabulated.)
This squat efficiency isn’t the primary time Rusanenko has grew to become heads with a document mark on a global level.
In step with the IPF database, the athlete may be the Sub-Juniors squat IPF International Document holder in each the 76-kilogram (240 kilograms/529.1 kilos) and the 84-kilogram divisions (225 kilograms/496 kilos). The primary leg energy milestone befell all over the 2019 IPF International Juniors & Sub-Juniors Championships, whilst the latter took place on the 2019 iteration of the IPF Provided International Championships. Suffice it to mention: This younger powerlifter has already demonstrated a lot of leg energy within the fresh previous.
Right here’s an summary of Rusanenko’s all-time provided festival bests:
Daria Rusanenko | Provided All-Time Festival Bests
- Squat — 275.5 kilograms (607.4 kilos) | Juniors and Open IPF International Document
- Bench Press — 150 kilograms (330.7 kilos)
- Deadlift — 212.5 kilograms (468.4 kilos)
- Overall — 627.5 kilograms (1,383.4 kilos)
On a aggressive foundation, over an approximate seven-year profession, Rusanenko can boast 17 victories with 9 different podium finishes. Right here’s an summary of a few of her extra notable contest effects:
Daria Rusanenko | Notable Occupation Effects
- 2015 UkrainePF Donetsk Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Provided) — First position | First profession victory
- 2016 UkrainePF Ukrainian Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Provided) — First position
- 2017 Eu Powerlifting Federation (EPF) Eu Vintage Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Uncooked) — First position
- 2017, 2019 EPF Eu Provided Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Provided) — First position
- 2017, 2019 IPF International Vintage Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Uncooked) — 2nd position (2017) | First position (2019)
- 2019 EPF Eu Provided Powerlifting Championships (Sub-Juniors/Provided) — First position
- 2019 IPF International Juniors & Sub-Juniors Championships (Sub-Juniors/Provided) — First position
- 2020-2021 UkrainePF Ukraine Powerlifting Championships (Open/Provided) — First position
On the time of this writing, Rusanenko doesn’t seem to have a constant social media presence, making it unclear what her long run plans for any competitions resemble. Regardless that, given her provided prowess, it’s most certainly honest to be expecting any other resounding end result — one who would possibly come with any other International Document — the following time she steps on a sanctioned platform.
Featured symbol: theipf on Instagram