The 034Motorsport Level 2 Dynamic+ AL552 TCU Track is Now To be had for the Facelift 2020+ B9.5 RS4 & RS5! You’ll be able to now change into your B9.5 RS4 or RS5 with the Level 2 Dynamic+ TCU Track!
Level 2 Dynamic+ Tuning for the AL552 ZF8 safely and successfully optimize its operation for Level 1/1+ Efficiency ECU Tool. The result’s a noticeable development in acceleration, shedding your 0-60 time by way of 0.1 2d and lengthening shift speeds by way of as much as 70%, with none sacrifice in convenience or reliability. This tuning is now to be had for 2020+ B9.5 Audi RS4 & RS5!
When you have bought the 034Motorsport Level 1/1+ Efficiency Package deal on/earlier than 04/27/22, you are going to be eligible for a $200 song cut price against the acquisition of this Level 2 TCU song. To benefit from this, e mail us at email@example.com BEFORE buying!
- Optimized Shift Issues
- As a way to benefit from the greater powerband from the turbochargers, Dynamic+ Tuning optimizes the shift issues in all using modes to maximise acceleration throughout vast open throttle eventualities.
- Stepped forward Shift Speeds
- To additional beef up the acceleration of your Audi, the ZF8 shift occasions are dramatically reduced in all using modes, which in the end leads to faster acceleration. Shift occasions at the moment are as much as 70% sooner!
- Shift pressures also are greater in Game Mode to maximise efficiency. In Game Mode, you are going to realize much less lazy shifts, extra company shifts, which in the end leads to faster acceleration.
- Greater Release Stall RPM
- The release stall RPM has been raised for a vital building up in drive, permitting you to get off the road as rapid as imaginable.
- Lengthen Time Between Launches Diminished
- The lengthen time between release regulate activations has been shortened. This turns out to be useful when drag racing to warmth up tires the usage of release regulate, and re-activate temporarily earlier than launching down the drag strip!
- Stepped forward Torque Control
- As with every automated transmission car, the ECU and TCU computer systems paintings synchronously to correctly observe torque to the car’s drivetrain in a secure and dependable method. Inside of each the ECU and TCU, there are manufacturing unit protection tables that restrict total torque output primarily based upon what the manufacturing unit first tuned the auto for. The ECU reviews the output of torque from the engine to the TCU, and the TCU makes a decision if that is appropriate, or an excessive amount of. Whether it is an excessive amount of, the TCU will command the ECU to scale back torque output primarily based upon its protection tables.
- 034Motorsport takes a holistic method with its Dynamic+ Tuning and goals to retain as many OEM protection protocols as imaginable. Whilst it’s imaginable to song across the manufacturing unit TCU torque limiters from the ECU facet, that is completed on the expense of torque security measures which are integral in maintaining your transmission operating safely. 034Motorsport’s calibrators song the ECU to paintings with the TCU to supply correct torque values and recalibrate the fitting protection levels for the TCU. Taking those additional steps to retain OEM protection methods at the ECU and TCU facet is simply some of the many causes that Dynamic+ tool supplies really extensive but dependable efficiency will increase.