Astralis have completed PGL Primary Antwerp 2022 within the 17-Nineteenth position, which is the workforce’s lowest end ever at a Primary. On Twitter, Dexerto author Luis Mira known as a understand of this truth.
Astralis competed in 10 Primary occasions in all, profitable a record-breaking 4 occasions. Previous to the Antwerp event, the Danes’ worst ends up in Valve tournaments had been 12-14th position finishes in Boston and Stockholm.
The overall standings of Astralis at Majors:
- MLG Columbus 2016 – 3-4th
- ESL One Cologne 2016 – 5-Eighth
- ELEAGUE Atlanta Primary 2017 – 1st
- PGL Krakow Primary 2017 – 3-4th
- ELEAGUE Boston Primary 2018 – 12-14th
- FACEIT London Primary 2018 – 1st
- IEM Katowice Primary 2019 – 1st
- StarLadder Berlin Primary 2019 – 1st
- PGL Primary Stockholm 2021 – 12-14th
- PGL Primary Antwerp 2022 – 17-Nineteenth
Astralis didn’t advance to the Legends Degree of the PGL Primary Antwerp 2022, finishing the Challengers Degree with a 2-3 list. The workforce of Lukas “gla1ve” Rossander defeated IHC and MIBR, however misplaced to Power, Group Spirit, and finally in opposition to Group Liquid.